Terms & Conditions
This is an educational informative application which guides parents to monitor and track their child’s
growth and development. All the information provided in this application including health tips are
prepared by Doctors. However it might differ from child to child, and from individual understating
perspective. So never consider any of the information provided in this application as a medical advice
and always ask your doctor before implementing on it. Growth book application will never be held
responsible for any adverse events. All the vaccines from Universal Immunization Programme (UIP),
India are included in vaccination tracker other vaccines are kept optional. Videos and images are under
copyright of GrowthBook Application, it should not be used for any other professional purposes.
If their is any mishappenig reported against any of the user from WhatsApp group, Growth Book app will have all the rights to remove and block that particular users from all the WhatsApp group.
Special thanks to all the sources from which we have gathered information for this app.
- World Health Organization (WHO): All the growth charts in this application are prepared by using data from Z scores provided by WHO.
- For Development tracker we have used milestone checklist provided by “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC.
- Ministry of Health and family welfare, Government of India
- Park’s Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine
- Indian Academy of Pediatricians
- American Association of Pediatricians
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- American Dental Association
- Indian Dental Association
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Here “consultant” means the doctor or a para medical person who have been listed within the Growth Book app and “user” means the customer who is a registered user of Growth book app and has booked an online consultation through the app.
- 1. In the event that, the Practitioner with whom User has booked a paid appointment via the Growth Book app, has not been able to meet the User, User will need to write to us at email@example.com within seven (7) days from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the entire consultation amount as mentioned on the app will be refunded to the User within the next seven (7) business days in the original mode of payment done by the User while booking.
- 2. If a user wants to cancel the appointment he/she will have to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org before four (4) hours of scheduled consultation time, in such case the user will be entitled to get the refund of the booking amount excluding the bank charges.
- 3. Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the medical services from the said Practitioner. In such cases, the user will be offered to book the consultation again without any extra charge.